2018 (Hong Kong)
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Areas of Practice
Equity & Trusts
Family & Matrimonial Law
Property & Land
Probate & Succession
Gigi is developing a broad criminal and civil practice. She has worked on a wide range of cases including but not limited to land, trusts, probate, matrimonial, personal injuries and company and general criminal matters. She accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ work.
Gigi graduated from the City University of Hong Kong with First Class Honours in LL.B. Upon graduation from the law school, she served her pupillage with Mr. Alan Leong S.C., Mr. Valentine Yim, Mr. Albert Luk, Ms. Catherine Wong and Mr. Eugene Yim.
Gigi is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. She is capable of providing written submissions and conducting hearings in both English and Chinese.
- LL.B. (Hons) (First Class Honours), City University of Hong Kong (2016)
- P.C.LL, City University of Hong Kong (2017)
- School of Law Admission Scholarship, City University of Hong Kong (2012 – 2013)
- Dean’s Honour List in LL.B., City University of Hong Kong (2014 – 2015)
- Law Reform Essay Competition (2016)