2021 (Hong Kong)
Areas of Practice
Equity and Trusts
Family & Matrimonial Law
Probate & Succession
Property & Land
Jay joined Chambers in 2021 following completion of his pupillage with Mr Valentine Yim, Mr Giles Surman, Ms Catherine Wong, Ms Queenie Ng, Mr Eugene Yim, and Ms Linda Wong. He was also marshal to DHCJ Robert Whitehead SC.
Jay obtained his LLB and PCLL from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and was awarded various scholarships and prizes during his studies. He then went on to complete an LLM at University College London, where he specialised in Litigation and Dispute Resolution and graduated with distinction.
Jay is developing a broad civil and criminal practice. He has appeared in the High Court, the District Court, and the Magistrates’ Courts both as a led junior and a sole advocate.
- LLM (Litigation & Dispute Resolution) (Distinction), University College London (2020)
- PCLL, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (2019)
- LLB, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (2018)
- Dean’s List (2018)
- College Head’s List (2017, 2018)
- Shaw College Department/Programme Scholarship (2017)
- Wei Lun Foundation Scholarships for the Faculty of Law (2014)
- CUHK Honours at Entrance (2014)