2019 (Hong Kong)
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Areas of Practice
Commercial & Banking Law
Conflict of Laws
Equity & Trusts
Family & Matrimonial Law
Injunction & Contempt
Public Law & Judicial Review
Noel was called to the Bar in 2019. She served pupillage with Mr Vincent Chen, Mr Robert Pang SC, Mr Jeffrey Chau, Mr Giles Surman and Mr Derek Chan SC, during which she gained hands-on experience in litigation and advisory work across the board.
Noel joined Chambers in 2020. Prior to joining, she spent a year as Judicial Assistant at the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal, where she assisted the permanent and non-permanent judges of the court in a diverse array of appeals, leave applications and research.
Noel obtained her LLB at the Chinese University of Hong Kong with First Class Honours and her LLM at the University College London with Distinction. During her studies, she participated in local and overseas Model United Nations Conferences, as well as the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot.
Noel is developing a mixed civil and criminal practice. She accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ work.
- LLB, First Class Honours, CUHK (2012-2016)
– Exchange studies (USYD) in Public International Law
– Exchange studies (LSE) in International Financial Law & Regulation
- PCLL, CUHK (2016-2017)
- LLM, Distinction, UCL (2017-2018)
- Dean’s List (2013-2014)
- College Head’s List Nominee (2013-2014)
- Chinese Christian Universities Alumni Association Scholarship (2014)
- HKMUNC Best Delegation & Best Individual Performance (2014)
- Dean’s List (2015-2016)
- Distinguished Place on the PCLL (2016)